What would you most like off your plate?
Great news: you aren't limited to one thing!
Want to know about future deals?
"Her service has been outstanding..."
"Since the moment I got with her over email her service has been outstandin
- Wency Severi, Athena Magic, Inc
"My go-to person..."
"Ashley is my go to person for all things related to my website. She is knowledgeable and efficient, and if she doesn’t have the answers she figures it out! So happy to have someone dependable to handle all the techy stuff I’m not good at!"
- Sunit Suchdev, Modern Mommy Prepschool
Monthly Retainers Starting at $100
Tell me all about your goals, frustrations, and dreams for your business and website. I'll give you my recommendations, map out a plan, and get to work. Retainers are paid up-front, and discounts are provided for monthly contracts.
- Starter package (consulting and up to 1 hour/mo of website maintenance and edits): $97
- Medium package (consulting + 2 hours): $197
- Mega package (consulting + 3 hours + email marketing management and social media integrations): $497
Website Maintenance - $97/mo
- Theme and plugin updates
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console monitoring
- Up to 1 hour of tasks, edits, fixes, etc.
*Must be set up on monthly recurring payments.
Subscribe for 10% Off Your First Invoice!
(does not include website design/development invoices)
Website Design and Development
I'll give an official price after we have a conversation about your project. However, these are the guidelines that I use. Schedule a free no-obligation consultation today!
One Day Website
- Install WordPress on your hosted domain
- Optimize with recommended plugins
- Install theme and customize settings
- Design and build website using your provided brand colors, logo, and content.
- Export/import blog posts from another platform
- Includes up to 4 pages (plus blog and posts if applicable)
- 50% deposit required to book
- Remaining balance due on the day before your scheduled build+launch date
Getting Down to Business
- Everything in previous package, plus:
- Search engine optimization
- MailChimp (or other option of your choosing) account setup and integration for email marketing
- Specific forms and/or online sales options possible; discussed on a case by case
- Continued support for a minimum of 3 months
- Includes up to 8 pages (plus blog and posts if applicable)
- 6 month payment arrangements available (on remaining balance)
Time to Grow
- Everything in the previous two packages, plus additional features such as the below (to be discussed and quoted on a case-by-case basis):
- E-commerce capability and setup
- Sales and marketing funnel creation and management
- Membership area and process
- Advanced customization for your business. Examples: complex forms, client area, employee area, etc.
- Help with content creation, such as video, copywriting, and photos
- 10+ pages designed and built
"Working with Ashley was amazing!"
"She took my ideas and transforme
I'm not embarrasse
- Ashley Vancil-Savage, All Things Imagined Events
If you already have hosting, we likely won't change anything there. If you do want to switch hosts, or you don't have a site at all yet, we can talk about your needs.
I recommend Siteground (affiliate link) for hosting if you will be changing hosts or setting up a new site.
I partner with talented logo and branding specialists. Depending on your needs and budget, we can work together to give you a new/updated logo and brand along with your website.
Yes, we can talk about your budget and what you can get for what you can afford.
I will be scheduling your project to be my primary focus until it's complete. The average (not guaranteed, but average) turnaround time is usually 1-2 weeks from the official start date for the first two packages, either with provided or placeholder content. The "Get It Started" package is often complete within a few days.
If content is not provided or is taking a while, I will design and build the site with placeholder images and text. The site is considered complete when everything is built, even if that includes placeholder content (due to delays in receiving your content).
Your content needs will be discussed in our initial consultation as well, and expectations set on a case by case basis.
Yes! When your site is complete, I will take an hour to train you on the basic important parts of your site. I also provide recorded tutorials as needed that are specific to your site. However, the preferred option for most businesses is keeping me on a retainer for ongoing maintenance and support. I offer affordable plans for basic site maintenance and edits, all the way to plans for continued growth and monitoring (SEO, Google Analytics reports, and more)!