Do you have a vision for your business, blog, or nonprofit?
The most effective websites are built with continued growth in mind. Whether you are starting with a general idea or a detailed business plan, as long as you have a vision, I can work with you to help make your vision a reality.
Why "Serenity" Web Solutions?
God grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
The Serenity Prayer is important to me on both a personal and professional level. Aside from its meaning in my personal life, the word "serene" means calm, peaceful, unruffled.
Imagine if you felt that way about your website?
I chose the name Serenity Web Solutions to stay true to a principle that is very important to me: focusing on what we can change, rather than the things we can't.
My goal is to take the stress out of your business' online presence. From the initial consultation to the design, development, and then to ongoing maintenance and support, I'm here to keep things clicking along.
On my personal blog, I write about my recovery journey and other related topics. I also enjoy working with nonprofits and entrepreneurs in the sobriety and recovery space. If that's you, please get in touch with me!
What I Do
As a business owner, you most likely want to work with people you can trust to care about your business like you do.
There are multiple things to handle every day, and the spinning plates can get overwhelming if you don't have the right people in place to carry that load.
Your business website is more like a spinning cake than a simple plate.
I'm a fan of food analogies. What can I say?
You want it to be enticing, delicious, and keep your clients or audience coming back for more. You expect a beautifully decorated cake to deliver on taste as well as it does on looks.
It's the same with the design and function of your business website. It could (and should) be beautiful, but does it deliver? What do you expect from your site, and what do your visitors expect? You don't throw a bunch of pretty decorations into a pan, pop it into the oven, and bring out a beautiful, tasty cake.
There are multiple ingredients that work together to create an effective website, and that's where I come in! I will design and develop your website with your ideal client and your goals at the core of every decision.
If you already have a website that may need some fixes or tweaking rather than a full overhaul, I'll work with you on that as well. Fill out the form below, and let's talk about your website!
More About Me
First and foremost, I'm a Christian. I have many other labels, but that is the most important one. I'm also an avid reader and writer, a mom,
stepmom, wife, and a grandmother ("Bubbie", actually). No, really. It's pretty great.
My husband Jay is the co-owner of Peak Solutions. I partner with Peak on certain types of projects, and I also work with them to handle a lot of the day to day management. You could say that Peak is my "day job", although I have tons of flexibility, being a subcontractor/freelancer and all. It's a pretty good setup.
- I'm from Mississippi, and I was born and raised in the South.
- I was homeschooled from the age of 13, started my first full-time job at 15, and I've worked ever since.
- My three grand-babies call me "Bubbie". Well, the older two do. The youngest just eats and poops a lot.
- Fantasy and sci-fi are my favorite fiction genres (though I'll read anything).
- The Wheel of Time is my favorite book series, with Lord of the Rings a close second, and I could go on but I'll stop there.
- Bring back Firefly!
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People changed my life when I was a teenager.
- I am planning to write a book. I'll keep you posted.
- My site Bloomin' Ash is my favorite personal project. I write about recovery, divorce, and personal growth.
- My personality type is INTP, mostly. I get slightly different results these days, but INTP is still the closest match so we'll go with it.